Credit Report Requests
Your Credit Report is available to you for free once every year, if you access it again within the same calendar year then there will be a charge for every report accessed after your first free report.
*All online applications will be charged a verification fee which is included in the final report cost.
Please Note the Following Documents are Required to Obtain Your Credit Report:
1. An Identification Card
2. Either a valid Passport or a valid Driver’s License.
Creditinfo Monitoring allows you to keep up to date with what is happening with your credit history. When signing up for Creditinfo Monitoring, your email address will be associated with your credit report and any changes that occur on your credit report will be tagged and an alert will be send to your email account informing you of the changes that have been made or reported to us from the financial institution.
E-mail Alerts that you could Receive:
– New inquiry has been made on your portfolio
– New negative status has been reported
– New installment contract has been reported
– Change of surname, registered name or contact information
– A contract has been closed negatively
– Any other changes or updates to your information